Bondassage®: Kinky Erotic Massage for Lovers
Day-Long Retreat with
Dr. Anya & The Académie of Erotic Arts
“Bondassage® takes the receiver on a journey of sensation surprises. You may be a seasoned traveler in the BDSM realm but want something different, or you may be brand new and want to be introduced gently to percussion play, sensation exploration, and bondage. Either way, Bondassage can be custom crafted to best suits your needs. We’ll take you toward your known (and sometimes unknown) desires in an environment that is kind, safe, and full of surprises”- Bondassage.com
Celebrate your Lover by learning how to give them a Kinky Erotic Massage!
Bondassage is ideal for couples wanting to add variation to their intimate play, find ways to connect deeply, spice it up & have sexy, erotic fun together.
In this One day, luxury immersion you will learn:
1. Silky skin to skin contact: Basic Swedish massage strokes from feather light to firm pressure.
2. Body to body flow using warm oils.
3. How to heighten Sensation: Using silks, furs, various textures, hot and cold temperatures, sound and sensory deprivation.
4. How to effectively communicate what kind of touch you need and desire from your lover.
5. Amazing genital massage techniques to incorporate into an erotic massage.
6. How to play with light Domination & submission for an added element of Eroticism.
7. Take away the skills and techniques to perform a 90mn to 2 hour Kinky Erotic Massage.
With presentations, live demonstrations and hands-on practice!
The Retreat includes catered lunch, beverages and snacks.
Anya de Montigny, DHS is a Sexuality Expert with over 20 years experience working with individuals, couples & groups. She teaches adult sexuality education classes, workshops and retreats in the Bay Area and beyond and has a private practice in the San Francisco Bay Area specializing in individual and couple’s sexual health and wellness. Dr. Anya has her DHS – Doctor of Human Sexuality – degree from the Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality, is certified as a Sex Educator, Clinical Sexologist, Somatic Sex Educator and Holistic Health Counselor and is trained in the Gottman Method Couples Therapy (Level 1) and Restorative Justice & Diversity Education. Dr. Anya teaches Affirmative Consent, Boundaries and Personal Safety workshops for students in schools, colleges and universities. Dr. Anya sees individuals and couples along the gender and sexuality spectrum and invites straight and LGBTQI into her practice.